A good bit of driving (Not)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A good bit of driving (Not)

• Author

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Came across this earlier and thought it should be shared.

Dashcam Catches Bizarre Reverse Collision On Chester Road

Far be it for me to say “Typical blonde typical female driver” ;-)

BenjaminM
    Participant

You didn’t have to look very hard then……..it was on the news page of this site, yesterday!!!

bobo the clown
    Participant

Woman …. reversing ….

That’s it really. No more to add.

Ferret
    Participant

Good to see sexual stereotyping and chauvinism is alive and well in Wrexham. I bet that bloke has been praying for a moment like this ever since he bought his little toy.

Sheefag
    Participant

He’s a fully paid up member of the ‘Middle Lane Owners Club as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTOu5i0z5kA

Huw
    Participant

There are terrible drivers on the roads, both men and women. The bloke who takes these video’s is an awful driver, hogging the middle lane for all that way.

Andy
    Participant

cmaj76
    Participant

Clip 1 – You move from the right hand lane to the middle lane as the Ka stays in the same lane
    Clip 2 – Land Rover driver is a knob
    Clip 3 – The van is clearly indicating and despite the gap you have no intention of letting him in.

I am by no means a perfect driver either

Andy
    Participant

IT’s not my vid but cmaj76, you have observation problems.

cmaj76
    Participant

Ok in the 1st clip the camera car approaches in the right hand lane indicating he will be going right at the roundabout. As soon as he enters the roundabout he tries to move to the next lane despite a car already being there rather than going in the lane clearly marked with the turn right arrow. Yes the Ka is in the wrong lane and should have approached in the right hand lane.

Clip 2 speaks for itself

Clip 3 Yes the van is in the wrong lane but he is clearly indicating and there is a gap as they approach the traffic light but I feel the camera car moves up to stop him. Have you never been in the wrong lane?

How do you see it?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News