Welcome to our free online ‘article submission page‘. This has been designed to make things straightforward to get your story on Wrexham.com . Perhaps you are a ‘citizen journalist’ or someone who wants to give your community a voice, if so then this allows you access to the Wrexham.com readership. If you are looking at submitting a sports report we have a dedicated form here!
All you need to do is read the ‘house rules’ and fill the form in below and then Submit.
This is a ‘beta’ system so any suggested changes, issues or feedback please get in touch!
We have a few ‘house rules’ that apply to all submissions, by clicking ‘submit story‘ below you are agreeing to them.
- The aim is for you to submit a story to Wrexham.com, this is not for free advertising or PR.
- Stories must be unique and your own work, if you use other sources please reference them.
- Submissions may include web links, however they must be relevant and on topic and listed at the bottom of the article. We will check them out and add them in properly.
- Stories must be minimum of a paragraph and maximum of 3000 words.
- Do NOT use code, HTML or the like, we will adjust the look and feel.
- We do not pay for articles submitted via this system.
- Please include your contact information and author name at the end of the article, this may or may not be used as a credit, if you want to be anonymous please state this.
- You should assume that an article cannot be updated or amended once submitted.
- Please ensure you have permission to upload pictures and that by uploading them you are able to let us use them in perpetuity for no charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse, edit or amend articles entirely at our discretion and no contact or correspondence is promised!
Our aim is to give you a voice, and hopefully build relationships with people in the area who can give a voice to people, places and topics that may not get coverage.