Following on the process started yesterday, Wrexham FC’s new manager Kevin Wilkin has carried on with a clear out of the playing squad.
Yesterday the club revealed striker Joe Anyinsah and defender Dave Artell had been released, with Clowes, Coughlin, Hunt, Royle, Tomassen, Carrington, Rushton & Livesey all being offered contracts.
Today the club officially released a list of players they are retaining and letting go, with some players taking to twitter to break the news:
Time to move on
— Jay Colbeck (@JayColbeck) April 30, 2014
The club have said Bailey-Jones, Dean Keates & Stephens have all been offered new contracts.
Jay Colbeck, Parle & Wright have all been released.
The club have said Joe Clarke & Rob Ogleby have ‘yet to been seen’.