Firefighters from North Wales Fire and Rescue Service attended a small fire at Kronospan, Chirk in the early hours of the morning.
The call was received at 01.03hrs on Thursday 11th October, 2013.
Crews from Chirk, Wrexham, Llangollen and Deeside attended the incident.
The fire was confined to a conveyor belt – although small it was difficult to access but was brought under control by 03.28hrs using one hose reel jet and two main jets.
The cause of the fire was a spark which ignited wood fibre chips.
No one was injured in the incident. Approximately 20 tonnes of wood fibre chips were involved in the fire