NOTE: This content is old - Published: Monday, Oct 22nd, 2012.
The North Wales Police and Crime Panel is seeking two people from North Wales to serve as co-opted independent members from December 2012 for a 3 year term.
The job description PDF can be viewed here, with the explanation of the Crime Panel being:
- Support the (North Wales) Police and Crime Commissioner to exercise their functions effectively.
- Review the Police Commissioner’s annual draft Police and Crime Plan.
- Review the Police and Crime Commissioner’s annual draft budget.
- Review and scrutinise decisions and actions taken by the Police and Crime Commissioner.
- If necessary, review the proposed appointment or removal of the Chief Constable.
- Make reports or recommendations to the North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner as needed.
There is also a ‘job advert’ document (PDF here) however we cannot say we have seen it in print anywhere ourselves.
The closing date is Friday , so anyone who is interested needs to act quickly!