A fire has broken out at a unit on Pinfold Lane, Llay Industrial Estate.
Dan Jones who took the above photo told us he thought one man was arrested. It was locally reported a heat lamp from possible drugs growth was the cause of the fire.
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Charlie's car wash, Gresford roundabout: ten out of ten
W.C.B.C Free bus pass for over 60's
Plaid Cymru Conference 2014
Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!
The Destruction of a Battalion - 1RWF Oct 1914
The Illustrated First World War