Update: The fire at the Hollybush pub in Cefn-y-Bedd last night was caused by an electrical fault.
Two pumps from Wrexham were in attendance and all persons were evacuated.
It is believed no one was injured as a result of the fire.
The Hollybush pub in Cefn-Y-Bedd was evacuated tonight due to a fire.
The incident took place during the pubs quiz night and fortunately everyone was evacuated quickly.
We have been told that one fire engine attended the scene initially, but was soon joined by a second. One person mentioned the fire service was already close by attending a fire at a local house.
It is believed that no one was hurt during the incident.
We were sent this picture by @amyweigh who was at the pub:
— Wrexham.com (@wrexham) August 7, 2013
Carl Thornton tweeted us this picture of the appliances at the scene.
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Museum Meeting To Consider Collections Sell Off To Pay For Frontline Services
Thoughts On Wrexham's Art & Cultural Hub?
Wrexposure Festival Cancelled??
Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member
Car Damage at Peoples Market
Is It true that 4g is in wrexham?
Wrexham is in North Wales !