With ‘Deadmau5’ spotted in Chester this afternoon, we posed the question to our Twitter followers – who is the most famous person you have spotted in Wrexham?
Listed below are some of our favourite celeb spots:
@wrexham Tom Baker aka Doctor Who walking through townwith ha,t scarf and long coat on looked exactly like he did on the programme.
— lorena (@lolly1234) April 14, 2014
Most spotted celeb however, seems to be Tim Vincent (and his mum!)
— Ric Morris (@Skull_Bloke) April 14, 2014
@wrexham Tim Vincent use to serve pints in the 4 dogs. Apart from that must be the Queen or Lady Diana.
— Mark Galloway (@g_way_la) April 14, 2014
— Lou (@loobeyloobey) April 14, 2014
UPDATE: Since posting this we have had loads of feedback, including:
- Jeremy Beadle in the Turf.
- Paul Hogan from Crocodile Dundee!
- Jonah Lomu shopping in town.
- Gok Wan staying in the Ramada
- Jason Donovan in Chicagos
- Ken Dodd in ASDA
- Dennis Taylor and Michael Owen seen in beeches in last couple of months
- Karen said ‘Princess Diana years ago at the guild hall back in the 80’s when I was little”
- Thomas Ian Nicholas (American Pie star).
- Amy said ‘Paul Daniels the magician. Years ago outside Woolworths. He was tiny!’
Perhaps the best of all was as we were asking this question it seems Richie from boyband ‘Five’ was at the Pant, showing that Wrexham is always full of famous people !
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email News@Wrexham.com