Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2016

Updated: Thu 1st Sep

Electrical Fault Causes Vehicle Fire in Supermarket Car Park for people living in or visiting the wrexham area
This article is old - Published: Thursday, Sep 1st, 2016

Fire crews were called to a supermarket car park this afternoon following reports of smoke coming front of a car.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service were called to Plas Coch retail park at 3:14pm following reports of smoke coming from a car in a supermarket car park.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the engine compartment, with damage confined to the vehicle’s engine.

A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the fire was out on arrival.

The fire crew made sure the vehicle was electrically safe.

Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email


Warning to rest of Wales after southern lockdowns – Newport issues started with ‘house party’


Police say “anti-climb paint” applied to areas in Llay after roof damaged


Tighter coronavirus restrictions announced in four South Wales areas in bid to control outbreaks


Health Minister says contents of UK Government’s briefing “has not been shared with me”


Call for care homes to be given top priority amid “totally unacceptable” testing issues


Fast Track Business Support Programme launches in Wrexham to “help combat the furlough fallout”