My Wrexham: Lee Forsyth (Mechanical Engineer)
1. What is your name and what do you do?
Lee Forsyth, Mechanical Engineer.
2. How long have you been in and around Wrexham?
Moved here in 1999 and lived in the area ever since.
3. What do you think sets Wrexham apart from other towns and cities?
It’s history, scenery and it’s people.
4. What is your favourite landmark?
St Giles Church Tower, The Racecourse or Erddig.
5. What is your favourite place to visit or favourite thing to do in the local area?
Watch Wrexham Football Club.
6. If you had to pick your best memory connected to Wrexham, what would it be?
Meeting my wife here in Wrexham.
7. Where would you recommend a visitor to the town to get a bite to eat/or drink?
The Hollybush, Cefn-y-bedd.
8. What’s your favourite shop in Wrexham and why?
The WST stall on Hope Street, dedicated fans running a stall in their own time.
9. Are there any niggles you have about the town at the moment?
Too many empty shops and lack of road maintenance.
10. What one thing makes you proud to be from Wrexham?
Resilience of Wrexham FC supporters. To be a part of it’s history.
If you’d like to be featured in the My Wrexham section of our website, simply send your answers to the above questions along with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org