Wrexham Industrial Estate is one of the largest industrial estates in Europe and is home to over 300 businesses.
Built on the site of a World War II munitions factory the estate is based on the East side of Wrexham.
It employs around 7,000 people from the local area and further afield and is home to large businesses such as JCB and Kellogs.
The area was officially classed as an industrial estate in the 1970s as the Welsh Development Agency subsidised businesses to move in to counter the effects of the recession.
- Wrexham Industrial Estate Map – A birds eye view map of Wrexham Industrial Estate
- Wrexham Industrial Estate New Road – Information on the new £35m road network to improve access to the industrial estate
- Companies On Wrexham Industrial Estate – A non-exhaustive list of the major companies which operate from there
- Wrexham Industrial Estate Postcode – The full address and postcode to help you find your way there
- Wrexham Industrial Estate Recycling Tip – Information about the council run recycling tip on Bryn Lane
- Wrexham Industrial Estate Jobs – Jobs listings from companies on the estate
This is a growing resource on Wrexham Industrial Estate, so hopefully the following links will help you find what information you are looking for! Please leave a comment below if you can’t, and we will add it to this page.
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Egerton / King Street Regeneration
Famous People spotted in Wrexham
Patient treatment needs utmost priority
Memorial Hall Soul Night
Marks & Spencer
Wrexham Council Advertising Costs
Big Killer hits Wrexham