Est. 2011
Read 669,780 times in last 30 days *
Wrexham.com

Go Back   Wrexham.com Forums > Wrexham.com Forums > Wrexham & Surrounding Area Forum

Wrexham & Surrounding Area Forum Discussion of things in and around Wrexham.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 02:51 PM

Default Ash Tyres Wrexham

Anybody know what's happened to Ash Tyres on the Industrial Estate? Been past there a few times lately and it appears to be deserted. Tried phoning them to book a car in for an MOT today and there seems to be a fault on the line.

It had all the signs of a thriving, expanding business a few weeks ago.

Last edited by AMA Express; 01-07-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Ash Tyres

Website still up and running Ash Tyres wrexham

Try emailing them info@ashtyresltd.co.uk
Old 01-07-2014, 04:48 PM

If you try the ebay store link on their site it says "Sorry, this shop does not exist."
Old 01-07-2014, 06:12 PM

Yep, I know the website's still up and have checked their Facebook and Twitter pages.

I wanted to know of anyone had any first-hand info on what had happened as we get all our vehicles serviced, maintained and MOT'd there.

Last edited by AMA Express; 01-07-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:58 PM

I was told earlier by a previous employee they had gone bust don't know how true this is though but he has lost his job because it's closed
Old 01-27-2014, 12:37 PM

Hi All,

Ash Tyres have well and truely gone, leaving my Dad with only one set of keys for his car. The business owner still has the main set of keys for my dad's car which is a bit of a worry.

We went to pick up the car after Christmas and found that the business owner had left the car outside with all car doors unlocked.

Very worrying to think that the business owner still has a key that fits my dad's car.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma and Marc Jones View Post
We went to pick up the car after Christmas and found that the business owner had left the car outside with all car doors unlocked.

Very worrying to think that the business owner still has a key that fits my dad's car.
Dreadful service, what ever the circumstances!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma and Marc Jones View Post
Hi All,

Ash Tyres have well and truely gone, leaving my Dad with only one set of keys for his car. The business owner still has the main set of keys for my dad's car which is a bit of a worry.

You're quite lucky they left it outside. We had a friend who had a car in a garage when they went bust. It took them weeks to get the car back, the administrators dealing with it wanted proof they owned it, then there were issues over any money owed for work done.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Ash Tyres Wrexham

done one riped a few off no one knows were he is.