Wrexhams winter safety campaign

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexhams winter safety campaign

• Author

angryShopper
    Participant

Your a sad strange person, you are creating a bad atmosphere and as such I’ve decided to ignore all posts and comments from you hence forth.

I wonder … if you are out in a bar and someone says ” I had bad service at a business” do you ask them for an invoice then and there? I think if you did especially in this town you would get smacked in the face.

This is the internet, not a court of law. FIN

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 3090 wrote:

Your a sad strange person, you are creating a bad atmosphere and as such I’ve decided to ignore all posts and comments from you hence forth.

I wonder … if you are out in a bar and someone says ” I had bad service at a business” do you ask them for an invoice then and there? I think if you did especially in this town you would get smacked in the face.

You’ve dodged the criticism that you said you were going to address…

they are…

@thewayneinspain 3034 wrote:

Angry shopper first slurring minera tyres for poor workmanship, then one of their younger staff and in around about way the training of him.

Then in a classic deflective technique he drew attention away from that and started on wrexham farmers.

let’s not forget on other threads he’s also done without any proof whatsoever:

• Polish workers in wrexham
    • Those living in estates and their command of english
    • Those who are on a budget and shop at tescos
    • binmen
    • gritter drivers
    • eagles meadow not being safe
    • those living in council houses
    • wales is full of steroid abusers
    • ian lucas – only intrested in helping blondes with big breasts
    • wrexham is a S**thole
    • wrexhamers should be called chavscum
    • wrexham is full of inbred scum
    • the locals have called the spanish students, p*kis
    • tesco staff are lazy
    • some policeman are lazy because they park their car at the “crime free” eagles meadow.
    • Tescos sell paintstripper masquerading as vodka and gin

plus many others of course.

and an extra one to the list…

Boutique shopping – the council was planning to fill the shops when larger ‘chain stores’ located to EM

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 3090 wrote:

If you hadn’t a history of making unproven accusations like the list in my last post, I wouldn’t have asked.

Simply stop making unproven accusations that hurt local businesses.

I remember on the redpassion website there was another guy (an estate agent based in oswestry) like that who was banned continously for making unproven accusations. He was also banned once for racist comments.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News