Wrexhams New Police Station.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexhams New Police Station.

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone advise with regards who pays for what when it comes to the building of our new police station. £21.5 million is I believe, the estimated total cost.I assume costs are split, but between who.

Mike Davies
    Participant

The cost will come out of the North Wales Police budget.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Policing is not developed to the Welsh Government so is funded directly from Westminster to the Police and Crime Commissioner who is responsible for budget management.

GV_WXM
    Participant

How much would you like to pay?

David Thomas
    Participant

With the tower at bodhyfryd becoming not fit for purpose after a mere 40 years, I wonder with the use of modern building methods what lifespan the new station has, not forgetting the cop shop at the library that ‘replaced’ the art gallery.

Get your calculator out, running costs, wages, maintenance and upkeep of building and vehicles.

Not including construction costs who funds the system anyway, and is it value for money?

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=153583]
    Not including construction costs who funds the system anyway, and is it value for money?[/quote]

Google it. There’s plenty of information about all that kind of stuff.

David Thomas
    Participant

It wasn’t my own question it was in relation to the op’ post.

Googling FOIA about the spending of tax payers money would be a waste of time, would it prove anything?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News