Wrexham Wire.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Wire.

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another 80 jobs lost in Wrexham, plus the knock on effect.
    Feel so sorry for those people, and their famlies, losing their jobs.

Rex Ham
    Participant

It is indeed sad and worrying.

I wonder if La Atherton can drag herself away from a photo opportunity at The Racecourse to represent her constituents who are loosing their jobs?

Matt
    Participant

I saw the ENGLISH sports minister was with her at the Racecourse and we also had Drakeford outside the Fat Boar this week.

It’s all very well these politicians apparently tasked with running the countries from Westminster and Cardiff coming to town for photo opportunities, but what are they actually going to do for the town in terms of tangible substance?

WreX-iT
    Participant

They got in power because people wanted OUT of Europe and Labour wanted in. They can live it up for the next five years now and don’t have to worry about job losses in their areas for the next four years.

It will continue until and beyond the UB40 1 in 10.

We got to vote unlike some countries so we got to live with the outcome

TimRegency
    Participant

I won’t dignify the claptrap in the above post with a response.

I hope everybody affected gets a new job soon and they are well supported until then. I’m glad that the union seems to be helping.

I was disappointed that the new leader of Labour didn’t endorse Universal Basic Income early during the Covid pandemic. A decent safety net for everyone would take some of the anxiety away when these things happen.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Duplicitous NeverhardTimRegency the boy who is so short-sighted that he has to wear glasses on his arse, you really shouldn’t enter into these conversations when you toss your toys from your pram so easily!

PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION FROM YOU AND NEVERHARD!

pete
    Participant

It’s all very well these politicians apparently tasked with running the countries from Westminster and Cardiff coming to town for photo opportunities, but what are they actually going to do for the town in terms of tangible substance?

I asked action man Ken back in the New Year why he was promising more and more train services for North Wales while at the same time cutting services between Chester and Shrewsbury. Still waiting for an answer.
    Elections must be coming up soon though?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t seen Atherton putting her head above the parapet yet, unless I missed it over the w/e.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Why do you have to mention her? She may have done something that you don’t know about but you bash her for the sake of bashing her. At least Tim sees some good in her.

Matt
    Participant

Wrex-IT I am curious as to why you shine such a torch for Atherton and are so against anyone criticising her in her role as MP? When you yourself have spent over a year heavily criticising other local and national politicians in the same ilk.

Surely as much as you were entitled to create countless threads querying what politicians are doing (guilty of it myself too) – no doubt holding all of them to account. This is precisely all everhard is doing – same as you but he just happens to be criticising a politician you actually like.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Eisteddfod proclamation on Saturday will be ‘full of colour’

News

“Constructive” meeting over odour complaints at Hafod landfill

News

Hundreds facing cancer treatment delays as waiting times hit second-worst on record

News

Thrilling new water park to waves in North Wales seaside town

News

Nationwide ban on wet wipes containing plastic set to be introduced

News

“Wrexham is the place for investment” says Lead councillor for economy

News