Wrexham v Luton Bank Holiday Monday

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham v Luton Bank Holiday Monday

• Author

Rob
    Participant

Just a heads up to formers about this one if you don’t already know!

Wrexham FC are playing Luton in the second leg of the playoffs, that means if they beat them they play the final at Wembley – and win that game they go up!

Currently we are 0-2 down after the first leg, but enough quality to overturn it.

It’s heading towards a sell out so ought to be a great atmosphere, so grab a ticket and come along if you are not already!

Anyone going? Any score predictions?!

paul bearer
    Participant

Probably won’t be there, heart says 3-0, head says 2-1.

Rob
    Participant

Limited amount of tickets left – talking a few hundred left so I would suggest buying online and picking up if you want to go!

Warbie2707
    Participant

I will be there :) 3-0 to Wrexham !!

Rob
    Participant

Sadly not to be but was a cracking game!

Our match report is at Wrexham FC v Luton Town Match Report | Wrexham.com

Did anyone go? What did you make of it?

Taffy
    Participant

I didn’t go. However I have often though about taking my eldest lad to a home game or 2. However I often have a browse of red passion and the attitude if some of the people that post on there really puts me off.

Liam
    Participant

@Taffy 835 wrote:

I didn’t go. However I have often though about taking my eldest lad to a home game or 2. However I often have a browse of red passion and the attitude if some of the people that post on there really puts me off.

One thing I’d say about that is that if you go to a game most fans are generally good natured (depending where you sit). Some people just use the internet as an excuse to be abusive sadly. If you want to take your son along I’d recommend either sitting in the Yale Stand or somewhere in the middle of the Mold Road Stand. Both are often used by families.

Penfold
    Participant

I’ve never had any trouble sitting in the top part of the yale stand. Never heard foul language or had trouble with other fans. Everyone around us seem like a nice bunch really.

It would a shame if the attitude of a very small minority of fans were putting people off attending matches.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News