Wrexham.- the holiday destination of choice.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham.- the holiday destination of choice.

• Author

A Nuisance
    Participant

Your welcome Kida, I could spend ages pontificating about the facts but I will leave that to…….
    41 cars have been torched in wrexham since January 2013, Im sure if I went to the police station saying my car had been set on fire after leaving it in a remote car park, humm a crime prevention course may be suggested or a bit of common sense.:p

KidA
    Participant

Once again, your logic is flawless. You sound like one of those defence solicitors who protest their clients innocence because they were too drunk to remember beating up an 80 year old.

A Nuisance
    Participant

:confused: Get A Grip

KidA
    Participant

Oh sorry, am i being unreasonable? Just attempting to highlight the stupidity of your apparent defence of this crime. I’m bored now so you may have the final word if you wish.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News