Wrexham smokers hit with £42,000 worth of fines in a month for dropping cigarett

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham smokers hit with £42,000 worth of fines in a month for dropping cigarett

• Author

osacar52
    Participant

Everyone complains about the state of the twon centre.
    Yet Joan thinks its acceptable to thrown litter, fag ends etc on the ground for someone else to clean up. How about get some self respect.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=117809]Everyone complains about the state of the twon centre.
    Yet Joan thinks its acceptable to thrown litter, fag ends etc on the ground for someone else to clean up. How about get some self respect.

[/quote]You evidently don’t comprehend what have said all along. By all means point out where exactly have said its OK to litter, drop fag ends, etc.

My whole point is NO-ONE has to PAY FINES! What don’t you understand? The evidence has pointed out, it’s up to you if you want to be shafted by the council for fines, remember its all a money making SCAM – can’t spell it out any simpler!

osacar52
    Participant

Oh, I comprehend ……… You are basically saying do what you want as the fines cant be enforced ……. its like all those ididots that say parking eye cant take you to court ……. tell that to Barry Beavis … £85 ticket goes up to £850.

Sheefag
    Participant

Joan, forgive me for asking but, do you like movies about Gladiators?

cmaj76
    Participant

Is that the sound of humble pie being eaten?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=117891]Oh, I comprehend ……… You are basically saying do what you want as the fines cant be enforced ……. its like all those ididots that say parking eye cant take you to court ……. tell that to Barry Beavis … £85 ticket goes up to £850.

[/quote]If you read what have posted so far on fines that is to do solely BEFORE conviction – a reminder:
    Bill of Rights [1688]
    1688 CHAPTER 2 1 Will and Mar Sess 2

Grants of Forfeitures.

That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

Source: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/WillandMarSess2/1/2/introduction

On that which you raise Beavis v Parkingeye:

On reading what was deliberated by the bench. What appears to have been judged in this case is nothing to do directly with liquidated damages (loss of income) or even to do with a penalty deterrent in connection with overstaying which could not be enforceable as it is “over the top”, unconscionable for a going rate for market priced car parking. It is solely to do with business reputation, as if parking eye could not be seen to do what they professed it would ruin a business reputation & cause further business damage down the line.

It would appear way off what the whole of this was about in the 1st place & more attention should have been paid to that. This outcome is nothing more than a complete sham (simply “doing someone over” because they can) of any distinction. Even trying to play out all possible variations of a scenario then what these idiots come out with is pure bull shit.

It is quite possible he was found “guilty” because he appealed (making a plea as in – am guilty but take into consideration…)! This apparently is seen as CONTRACTING/JOINDER, so if you don’t want to contract lose the name!

NEVER APPEAL – start by looking & considering some of the pointers below – make up your own minds though & modify to suit your own needs.

consider this for a parking declaration

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29554

denial of access template

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33028&hilit=denial+access+template+ceylon

This I found on getoutofdebtfree.org in a post on parking eye.

“Someone has already posted in the parking forum on this site about “Mr. Loophole” advising people that dont want a ticket on council land to put a notice in the car window “car ILLEGALLY parked NO contract/joinder NOT subject to T(s) &C(s)” that is on Freeman&Co web site (cant find the link though) this is rebutting ANY claims made by council that would stand as truth in court! So carry on as before.”

osacar52
    Participant

FMOTL (Freeman of the land) bullshit ….. please. You think stating name is not Joe Bloggs, I am Joe of the family Bloggs actually has ANY creditbility.

MargaretA
    Participant

So what should those of us who don’t want litter and dog fouling on our streets and in our parks do?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=118102]FMOTL (Freeman of the land) bullshit ….. please. You think stating name is not Joe Bloggs, I am Joe of the family Bloggs actually has ANY creditbility.

[/quote]As have stated make up your own mind as to what to do in your own situation, all am doing is passing on info on what have found over time. DON’T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=118113]So what should those of us who don’t want litter and dog fouling on our streets and in our parks do?

[/quote]Very good question. I agree dog fouling certainly is messy but from my origonal posting have informed I hope the message about fines before conviction are illegal & void. If you find yourself in a predicament over anything that someone is trying to give you a fine to pay, as you have no doubt by read what has been posted it is up to you what you do.

Regarding litter and dog fouling when did fining ever stop it? Or more over is it simply money making for the council?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News