Wrexham Savers Card

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Savers Card

• Author

lazyjack
    Participant

Has anyone else had issues using the Wrexham Savers card ? I’ve had one particular company try to get out of it by telling me the offer is no longer valid, even though it’s clearly on the Wrexham Savers website.

Then, when I showed them the website, they tried to diddle me on the discount. A friend of mine has also had issues with another company who refused to honor the discount.

Just wandered what other people’s experiences were ?

johnnytv
    Participant

Why don’t you contact Wrexham Savers through their website and tell them which businesses they were so they can investigate?

lazyjack
    Participant

I’ve already done that but I just wandered if many others had similar experiences.

Rob
    Participant

I have made Wrexham Savers aware of this thread :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News