Wrexham nightclub applies for licence to put on sexual entertainment

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham nightclub applies for licence to put on sexual entertainment

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Once we get this we can go for City Status again!

It’s a yes from me and the Wetherspoonies!

Matt
    Participant

Brilliant – Night club bouncers to be taught new defensive classes against influx of offensive weapons from angry locals shortly after the first successful night opening.

Gang leader alleged to be a Mrs X and her vicious Spoons Wives.

Rolling Pin

billycoen
    Participant

Brill,just like the Coal ‘ole, string vests and everything.

Sheefag
    Participant

Bring back ‘Big Ann’ and Mild & Bitter tattoos.

ChillDoubt
    Participant

In accordance with names of similar, more salubrious establishments I vote it be named Spicehead Wino, in line with the towns renowned image.

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=167875]Brilliant – Night club bouncers to be taught new defensive classes against influx of offensive weapons from angry locals shortly after the first successful night opening.

Gang leader alleged to be a Mrs X and her vicious Spoons Wives.

[/quote]

Matt, how in the name of jupiter did you get Mrs X’s picture???? I almost spat my sausage out knocked over my breakfast beer when i saw it while i browsed in Wethers.

Lap dancers already auditioning i heard. Hope we can get free first night tickets Matt.

Councillor X
    Participant

Police chiefs in Wrexham have raised no objections to plans for a lap dance club to open in the town” and a lot of them want some free tickets so they can come along with me and Matt.

Matt
    Participant

Does anyone have access to a party bus? Got to arrive in style.

Party Bus

janeywxm
    Participant

I’m all for it as long as there is something for the girls too? ;-)

Something for the girls!

Janey

Councillor X
    Participant

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News