• Author

Mike B
    Participant

Wrexham Maelor newest car park

Mike B
    Participant

At last
    I got the flaming thing uploaded

This was the sight that greeted me when leaving the hospital the other afternoon. There were more cars parked to the left of the postman who as you can see couldn’t get near the entrance.

Councillor X
    Participant

Are those cars actually parked on the roundabout? Genius!

AMA Express
    Participant

It’s hardly a roundabout is it ? I mean, where are the gallopers ?

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=121159]It’s hardly a roundabout is it ? I mean, where are the gallopers ?

[/quote]The funding wasn’t available.

But you can see the man from the Waltzers collecting the money!

wrexhamteacher
    Participant

have you taken a photo of the no smoking signs? there are where all the smokers hang out, usually just underneath. its a farce!

wrexhamteacher
    Participant

have you taken a picture of the no smoking signs? there the places where the smokers hang out, usually just underneath the signs!

Daave63
    Participant

I think all people who smoke should be barred from treatment & the hospital, but people who park like that should be shot or made to stand on a plug!! Oohh!!

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=121225]have you taken a picture of the no smoking signs? there the places where the smokers hang out, usually just underneath the signs!

[/quote]
    I wish I had by box brownie camera with me last week WrexhamTeacher. I was on my way to my Farmer Giles treated and there was a massively pregnant woman in her fluffy pink dressing gown stood underneath the no smoking sign puffing away like a steam train.

Dick
    Participant

It’s scandalous that they are allowed to smoke near the sign. If it fell off the wall it might injure someone.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News