Wrexham Maelor Hospital Story in press – Embarrassing or what??

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Maelor Hospital Story in press – Embarrassing or what??

• Author

janeywxm
    Participant

Anyone of sensitive disposition don’t read lol
    Wrexham Maelor hospital emergency treatment of Wallasey student has hit the press!

Student got vibrator stuck up her backside during sex with boyfriend

Janey!

Andy
    Participant

But good news! It is fitted with Duracell batteries!

AMA Express
    Participant

The strangest part of the story is that she was brought all the way from Wallasey to Wrexham. Surely there must have been a nearer hospital to take her to.

Or maybe the staff at the Maelor are used to doing the shitty jobs ?

Nen
    Participant

I can’t believe that a teacher is boasting to the press about this! And allowing herself to be photographed with the object. I hope that she is no longer a teacher – not a great role model for young people.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

I am glad the staff and the health authority kept to THEIR part in patient confidentiality!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News