Wrexham Leader price increased to 6O Pence

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Leader price increased to 6O Pence

• Author

summerhill
    Participant

The price of the Leader Increased to 60 pence today, which is more than some Daily papers, no notification given, just a sneaky increase hoping people don’t notice.

dagg
    Participant

Stopped buying it years ago just not worth the money.

steveg
    Participant

Tory rag.

cmaj76
    Participant

I’ve always found that Andrex offers much better value for money

morri58
    Participant

I’ll be cutting down the number I buy a week now,just not worth the money, half the stories and articles are of no interest. Far more news stories in The Daily Post. Sales will be well down again now. Could be on it’s last legs the way things are going if they don’t get decent news in it. When it was The evening leader years ago you used to get news from the same morning & it was in the paper when it came out in the afternoon, now some of the news is days old which you have already read elsewhere.

Liz Jackson
    Participant

The Leader should be referred to Trading Standards for misrepresentation — how they can call it Wrexham when most days there is nearly 50% that is Chester, Mild Deeside news.

Huw
    Participant

Terrible paper. Simple thing to do is to not buy it, I haven’t for at least the last 10 years. The advertising section used to be extremely overpriced. My Son who is a local tradesman and was trying to set up a business tried advertising in it years ago leaving his details numerous times for somebody to contact him to organise an advert. Not once did anybody ever return his calls or emails from the Leader. Thankfully he went on to do very well and keeps extremely busy. From then on I never bought this rag again.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

I stopped after they stopped Gypsy Jean!

exam-born
    Participant

been buying the leader for 30 years but from today i will not paper is not wrexham news no more and price is like robbery

Sheefag
    Participant

No caps nor punctuation in TORY AUSTERITY BRITAIN.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News