Wrexham Lager

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Lager

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

3000 Pints pulled so far and its been out for what, three days? Not bad going :)

Anyone tried it yet? :D

Rk11
    Participant

I had a pint in ‘The Bank’ and it was very nice. Mix between Fosters and Carling.

Rob
    Participant

Is that a good thing? Or do you mean a ‘lighter’ lager?

I liked it

Bugsy
    Participant

I’m yet still to try the special brew. Annoyed with myself that I yet have to try it.

Liam
    Participant

Definitely try and sample some if you can, I rate it higher than most of the lagers out there. Bit of a stronger/nicer taste to it than the likes of Carlsberg imho.

Chris
    Participant

Love it and have one regularly on match days in the van, It was me who posted pic on the RP LMT

Moz
    Participant

I had a pint of it in The Bank last weekend and it was really nice. Just wish they’d serve it in the Goulbourne, but I’ve been told it’s out of the question. :(

wrexview
    Participant

Just our of interest, Wingetts have a special auction sale next month of items belonging to Wrexham businessman Bob Gray. Among them are many brewing related objects, some to do with the original Wrexham Lager.

jamesbwxm
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of that style of lager but I was quite impressed. It’s actually got some flavour behind it (although I know Ian Dale woudn’t produce rubbish). I see it’s been flying out in the Golden Lion.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Employees smash Manchester Marathon in aid of North East Wales Mind

News

Calls for urgent clarity of future of nuclear energy developments in North Wales

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News