Wrexham in national media again

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham in national media again

• Author

NJones
    Participant

A very ‘classy’ local girl called Steph-Lou Jones on The Daily Mail becoming latest dumb sheep.

Alunh
    Participant

@NJones 11603 wrote:

A very ‘classy’ local girl called Steph-Lou Jones on The Daily Mail becoming latest dumb sheep.

I suspect I did worse when I was student…………….besides……….looking at the images, I suspect it could have been far worse (iynwim)

BenjaminM
    Participant

A bit of harmless fun, nothing more!
    And what gives you the right to define her as ‘classy’ in a derogatory manner? Unless perhaps she is a relation of yours and you know better.
    Good on you girl, Wrexham could do with a few more like you!

AMA Express
    Participant

She doesn’t look like most of the howlers you usually see around Wrexham. ;)

dewi73
    Participant

Fair play to her :)

Chris
    Participant

Im sure she has made her parents proud

Metalhead
    Participant

That’s appalling….nobody should have to eat McDonald’s!, not sure how they get away with classing that crap as ‘food’. Other than that it was a usual non-story by The Daily Fail. In this instance everything else was pretty harmless IMHO, fair play to her though she must have been freezing!

Regarding this Neknomination fad, it’s just the latest dumbass craze which a very small minority seem to have taken too far. Remember the ‘Send Me To Heaven’ fad where stupid kids ended up destroying their expensive smartphones trying to beat the highest scores posted online? The app ended up getting banned despite the fact it didn’t even work properly!

Send Me to Heaven App, Which Encourages Phone Throwing, Is a Buzzkill – The Daily Beast

NJones
    Participant

Yes, another entertaining story from The Daily Mail, almost as entertaining as reading BenjaminM’s predictable responses.

BenjaminM
    Participant

@NJones 11637 wrote:

Yes, another entertaining story from The Daily Mail, almost as entertaining as reading BenjaminM’s predictable responses.

Thank you for that glowing praise. I am glad it raised some sort of human like response from you.
    Ah well, better to have a sense of humour than perpetually attempting to spread doom and gloom, I suppose!
    I look forward to your next missive with bated breath.
    Have a nice day!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News