Wrexham Food Festival – Did you go? Did you know it was on?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Food Festival – Did you go? Did you know it was on?

• Author

Rob
    Participant

Our write up is Wrexham Food Festival 2012 | Wrexham.com .

It was a good event, however it was mentioned to us by a couple of people that they were disappointed by the lack of promotion. Were you aware it was on?

We did like the Zebra burger though as a novelty treat!!

zebra-burger-wrexham-food-fest.jpg

:D

Penfold
    Participant

I didn’t get to go, but i did see it advertised arond wrexham. I have had some fudge that was brought home for me by someone who did go – Delicious! I love food festivals and was disappointed to miss it, I would definatly go if its on again. It sounds like it had lots of good stalls and lots of local produce, an excellent way to get local businesses some much needed promotion.

Mike
    Participant

Good event! Nice mix of foods/drink too. Hopefully bigger & better next year :)

Arfon Jones
    Participant

Yes, I did go and thoroughly enjoyed it. Coffee from Wrexham Tea and Coffee, Cheese from Caws Cenarth, Pork Pies from Dragon Pies and last but bot least lots of beer from the Great Orme Brewery…and very good it is as well.

Draig Wrecsam
    Participant

Didn’t attend but would definitely attend one in future – hopefully there will be a few more ‘foody’ events over the summer.

Liam
    Participant

I’ve heard a few people say they’d like to see an improvement in Wrexham eateries, certainly seems like we have a more diverse selection of food places than we think judging by the story.

Personally I’m easily pleased and find something to meet my needs in town, can’t beat a Kristina’s breakfast!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News