WREXHAM FC "PULLING TOGETHER"

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum WREXHAM FC "PULLING TOGETHER"

• Author

welshman1000
    Participant

well good luck to Wrexham FC.for the coming season but Gary Mills needs to start winning games pretty quickly;
    on his arrival he recruited 12 new players; this season after the end of season clear out he brings in 14 new players.
    The bloke must be a magician if this is how to win promotion; I hope he proves me wrong.
    Also what was behind the 12 player clear out; who made the decision was it the manager or not as some of those players
    should have been retained if possible and a small amount of new players brought in to improve the team
    rather than start from scratch.

welshman1000
    Participant

well just read on the BBC website £200k shortfall on budget after transfer from Glyndwr.
    Oh what a surprise, yes Wrexham Fc yet again on the ball so to speak.
    Was it budgeted for Liverpool’s goalkeeper to make an appearance and then play for Wales; I thought these “extras”
    would be providing a budget surplus not a deficit?
    hm I await the coming season with baited breadth for the next saga to arise; maybe the players will enjoy the 21st century style training facilities on hand in the middle of winter.

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s ‘Bated’, not ‘Baited’.

AMA Express
    Participant

You took the bait Sheefag.

Sheefag
    Participant

Aye, but he took the piss.

welshman1000
    Participant

Obviously from your comment you lack some bedside manners; how can you make a big comment “he took the pee”;
    do I detect a Scottish flavour.
    if you are going on the forum to be a clown please ensure that you can dissect the information;
    my comments are realistic but I agree they are a bit tongue in cheek so to speak.(poet maybe).
    well done on my grammatical error but trying to impress people by being Mr. nobody is pretty boring really;
    obviously your friend AMA has got more sense than you; probably saw the message;
    try working on your social skills I am sure you are a good guy/women.
    best wishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats told you sheefag. Oops capital letters arent my strongpoint…or apostrophes for that matter

Sheefag
    Participant

Thank you for your most generous post Welshman1000.

Might I draw your attention to the reply in Arkell vs. Pressdram?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News