WREXHAM FC new kit

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum WREXHAM FC new kit

• Author

zinger
    Participant

ManU supporters in this area are usually armchair supporters anyway. I dread to think how much it costs to watch them play.

Ferret
    Participant

@zinger 18510 wrote:

ManU supporters in this area are usually armchair supporters anyway. I dread to think how much it costs to watch them play.

Looking at attendances Wrexham supporters in the area are usually armchair supporters.

Elysiumxv
    Participant

Wrexham die hard fans probably total 3k. If we manage to get to Wembley again this year 15k will travel to support the Reds at Wembley It’s just the same for all clubs in Wrexhams position. People will always turn up for any big event, normal behaviour for any club.
    Success week in week out would probably increase gate at 4k to 6k depending on match.
    What colour kit we wear really is just a minor point as long as it’s red.
    Let’s hope we become successful again and get back into the league.
    Well time to put my Dennis the menace top on and go and cheer on the Reds.
    I go to all home matches and about 4 or 5 away, not a die hard fan , but just enjoy supporting our local team.

die hard or just bonkers….you decide lol

zinger
    Participant

How many Wrexham fans got off their bottoms to provide money to keep the club going a few years ago? They were true fans. If I remember rightly, someone offered the deeds of their house & children emptied their money boxes.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Campaign launched to reduce motorcycle-related deaths and serious injuries in north Wales

News

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News