WREXHAM FC new kit

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum WREXHAM FC new kit

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

I’m not a member, and I don’t attend matches anymore, but still follow the Town, but I cannot believe anything other than a plain red shirt with white adidas trim should be worn when they play at home next season – the yellow away kit is my other favourite similar to when Wrexham Lager was on the front.

Still cannot believe the bloody robin has gone though!

justjojo2011
    Participant

Same argument has been had in Cardiff when the colour was completely changed. Although they do seem to care about their football team in Cardiff more than we do here.. whether that has to do with the position of the team in the leagues or what I don’t know.

Me? I just like the men in shorts lol

beedar
    Participant

Just like in the 1980’s when they were getting crowds of 3 – 4,000 you mean

Chris
    Participant

Should Kardifff get relegated they will be in serious financial trouble if the glory hunters abandon them and go back to supporting their other team. As Beedar states about 3-4k of lifelong fans.

beedar
    Participant

I was at the 1975 Welsh Cup Final second leg, crowd, 3,280

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Typical blinkered Wrexham fans – I have followed Wrexham Home & away through thick and thin from about 1976, through the 70’s with 15,000 regulars, but I was just stating that I believe that Wrexham should play in a plain RED shirt, not red / white / black stripes etc
    One of the reasons I stopped going regular was when we fell out of the league, the prices remained the same, bout £17 to watch a bunch of unknowns play! I can watch my grandson play for nothing!

Chris
    Participant

First recorded kit was Red & Black stripes hence this seasons 150 yr anniversary kit. They have only regularly played in red since 1940 during that time they have had a red & white top (looked like a deckchair).

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Oh stuff it, I support United anyway!!

dewi73
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18486 wrote:

Typical blinkered Wrexham fans – I have followed Wrexham Home & away through thick and thin from about 1976, through the 70’s with 15,000 regulars, but I was just stating that I believe that Wrexham should play in a plain RED shirt, not red / white / black stripes etc
    One of the reasons I stopped going regular was when we fell out of the league, the prices remained the same, bout £17 to watch a bunch of unknowns play! I can watch my grandson play for nothing!

Sounds like you supported Wrexham through the glory years!
    The real fans are the ones who are supporting the club now in its darkest hour, through thick and thin.

Chris
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18506 wrote:

Oh stuff it, I support United anyway!!

Did you go last night? Oh hang on you moan about £17

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

MMA Event coming to north east Wales this weekend!

News