Wrexham FC

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham FC

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

I was hoping for a win against Chester today, specially as Chester have lost their first five games of the season.
    This must be the worst Wrexham side they have had for many a year. I only hope they don’t slip out of this division, it’s hard to go back up as we’ve seen the past few years.

dewi73
    Participant

Usual cliches…nothings won in the first 6 games of the season, marathon not a sprint, there’s no easy games in this league, but at the end of the day… we’ll stick a few past Nuneaton next week!!! Andy’s red and whte army COYR

Rondetto
    Participant

Blimey, many looking in and nor posting????
    Why ever not?

Surely Wrexham fans have opinions as to what is wrong with the set up at the racecourse.
    Is it Morrell’s method of play?
    Is it the players apathy on the pitch?
    Just what is it that is wrong here?

Rondetto
    Participant

I hope you’re right Dewi. I’d hate to see them finish near the bottom of the table.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

It could be the shock factor and a bit of shame at the banners that were there.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Well, if Wrexham players were paid performance related pay, many of them would have to take up residence in night shelters for the homeless.
    Furthermore, if their pension was based on earnings, they would have to keep on playing until they were in their 60’s. but some of them are not far off that now, are they?
    I was always told that with anything, a good start and a good finish is essential. Wrexham F.C. Never seem to achieve either, do they?
    Ardent fans, forget your dreams of success and settle for non league football at £20 a pop and you won’t be disappointed.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Shock factor of what? And shame?
    They are supposed to be professional footballers who are there to do a job irrespective of what’s being shown or chanted by the crowd.
    Affected their sensibilities too?

Rondetto
    Participant

I think I agree with you Benjamin. There is something definitely wrong at the racecourse. Morrell was heard to say on BBC Wales radio that he’d left certain players out because they hadn’t been showing commitment in training. I guess he’d have to leave the entire team out for showing no commitment on the pitch too.
    Someone has to come in now and tell the players that every game from now on is like a cup final, every point is vital to their survival in this division.

zinger
    Participant

Perhaps they need lessons from the Crusaders. They played brilliant with passion & pride this afternoon.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@BenjaminM 8965 wrote:

Shock factor of what? And shame?
    They are supposed to be professional footballers who are there to do a job irrespective of what’s being shown or chanted by the crowd.
    Affected their sensibilities too?

The content of the banners has been reported on and is a cause of shame in my opinion. My father’s attitute is that he supports the club not the team.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News