Wrexham FC

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham FC

• Author

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Want to wish Wrexham FC the very best of luck tomorrow. If you are in London already or travelling down to watch take care and enjoy yourselves.

I have family attempted to attend so they had better take extreme care or they will have me to deal with!:)

thewayneinspain
    Participant

never has a like been more deserved.

for those down,but not interested in the football, in kensington till 4 today, a wrexham designer (who has been featured in vogue a few times) is exhibiting his range of scarves here…
    Selvedge magazine: The Fabric of your life: textiles in Fashion, Fine Art, Interiors, Travel and Shopping

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

What a great opportunity to promote local business. Give the Reds a great big whoop from me Wayne. Enjoy yourself and will keep my poor frost bitten fingers crossed for the right result!

Rob
    Participant

This is now on S4C at 3pm so anyone not going down can join in the historic event!!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Shall watch it on TV. I shall stay warm and dry and have plenty of cuppas lol

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Rob 4921 wrote:

This is now on S4C at 3pm so anyone not going down can join in the historic event!!

I was excited when heard this, then I switched on my Freesat (only way to get S4C ) box and was greeted with ‘no signal’.
    Snow and ice on the dish and a 4ft pile of snow just where I need to put a ladder to clear it.. [note to self. Next time I clear the snow off the yard don’t pile it under the satellite dish ]

So pub it is then….

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Seems a good plan to me!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I think my husband is suffering from shock. I have asked him if it’s ok for me to watch the match on S4C. I have no idea how to work the TV remote so he has set it up for me. Now he is looking at me in a strange way! I never watch football though it seems to be all our TV picks up! I have Wembley fever. COME ON YOU REDS !!!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

And to everyone who has made the journey have a great time x

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Am settled on the sofa with the tv on. My 84 year old Dad is in Wembley. He’s waited a long time for this. Go Dad!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News