Wrexham druggy scum

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham druggy scum

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Anybody else getting afraid to walk through Wrexham ?….In the town and in Bellevue Park…..Wrexham “low lifes” coming up to you…”Got any spare change love ?”..I stopped going out after dark, as it is so frightening….But just lately it’s just as scary in the day time…..Surely something can be done to make people people feel safe….

AMA Express
    Participant

There’s nothing special about Wrexham. It’s the same all over the country.

Think yourself lucky that they’re taking “No” for an answer, and leaving it at that.

Rondetto
    Participant

I see them in the playground park in Rhosddu most days, and even seen police cars passing and taking no notice.
    I have been approached coming out of the chemist and asked what drugs I may have. Just ignore them.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=97871]Anybody else getting afraid to walk through Wrexham ?….In the town and in Bellevue Park…..Wrexham “low lifes” coming up to you…”Got any spare change love ?”..I stopped going out after dark, as it is so frightening….But just lately it’s just as scary in the day time…..Surely something can be done to make people people feel safe….

[/quote] I walk through Bellevue Park regular never had any problem with druggies or alcoholics, seen a few but they have never hassled me.

janeywxm
    Participant

The beggars and drug addicts, alcoholics are everywhere in Wrexham now. Not a day goes past you don’t see them drinking in Rhosddu, the park near the swimming baths, the wood hut on Maesgwyn playing fields or on the guildhall green. Some of them are locals who have lived here all their life but many are coming from out of areas now because of the services and shelters that Wrexham have.

I’ve no idea what the police do about it these days as I hardly see a beat bobby on the streets anymore!

Janey

danofthewibble
    Participant

It’s a myth to say it’s the same everywhere; Wrexham is particularly awful with people with drink and drug problems. I can honestly say since moving to Shrewsbury, we’ve never felt the need to check the park for needles before letting our toddler play.

Andy
    Participant

A Myth? A quick google gives lots of news about Shrewsbury druggie scum

“A recreation ground at the centre of a murder investigation in Shrewsbury has become a haven for drug users and underage drinkers, a meeting has heard.”

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2012/01/05/shrewsbury-murder-investigation-site-labelled-a-haven-for-drugs/

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2014/12/02/drug-addicts-jailed-for-robbing-shrewsbury-schoolboys-of-140/

Andy
    Participant

Crime and anti-social behaviour in Shrewsbury town centre is ranked among the worst two per cent in England and Wales, latest figures show.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2011/12/22/shrewsbury-among-worst-for-crime-figures/

Sheefag
    Participant

The reality is that West Mercia Police are more honest with their figures than their North Wales counterparts.

‘There Is No Arson Problem In The Wrexham Area’

[img]http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg[/img]

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News