Wrexham Crematorium

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Crematorium

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Went to the crematorium this morning at 9am. There was a notice that from 1st April it was opening at 10am. We couldn’t understand why. We were there on the 10th May and it was open at am and there was a funeral going on.
    It’s always opened early in the summer months and shorter hours throughout the winter.
    While we were there, several others drove up hoping to go in.
    Why on earth have they changed the hours? Why not inform the press and save everyone the journey there?
    Anyone know the answer ot had the same experience?

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

The opening times are on the Council site.
    WCBC: Pentrebychan Crematorium
    Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays opening times are 10 – 6pm from April to October.

Rondetto
    Participant

Doh!!!! Silly me. I remembered some time later. :(:(:(

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I forget where I have left my duster all the time. Have found it in the fridge before now as I must have had it in my hand when putting the milk away. My significant other reckons I need to have my duster surgically removed as it’s always in my hand. He exaggerates a tiny bit! :p

Rondetto
    Participant

I think we all have them moments when we go to a room then wonder what we went there for. But as we get older they seem to happen more often.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Ain’t that the truth lol

@Rondetto 6502 wrote:

I think we all have them moments when we go to a room then wonder what we went there for. But as we get older they seem to happen more often.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Employees smash Manchester Marathon in aid of North East Wales Mind

News

Calls for urgent clarity of future of nuclear energy developments in North Wales

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News