Wrexham.com webcams

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham.com webcams

• Author

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Good to see more cameras added.. Any chance of streaming..?

Rob
    Participant

Yes! These cameras are pan / tilt controlable as well as streaming.

What we are trying to work out is how to do that without killing them if several try to take control or view.

Once we figure it out then hopefully there can be some fun to be had :-)

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Glad to see the daffs are clear of snow on your webcam. I do look at them now and then to check on their progress. Mine are hiding in the ground where it’s warm and cozy!

Rondetto
    Participant

I may have mentioned this before, in December my car was broken into while parked in the car park behind Chester street. The officer who attended said they’d got the two culprits on CCTV and had them in custody.
    After a few months I contacted the Police to see if they’d been prosecuted, the damage came to over £450.
    The officer said they’d taken the case to the crown prosecutor with the CCTV evidence. The crown prosecutor said there wasn’t enough evidence so they paid assisted passage to the two lads to return home to Liverpool where they lived.
    Makes me wonder what the point of CCTV if they don’t use it as evidence of a crime.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Time to move the daff cam I’d say.. :D

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

daffcam-mole.jpg

NJones
    Participant

@Rondetto 5498 wrote:

I may have mentioned this before, in December my car was broken into while parked in the car park behind Chester street. The officer who attended said they’d got the two culprits on CCTV and had them in custody.
    After a few months I contacted the Police to see if they’d been prosecuted, the damage came to over £450.
    The officer said they’d taken the case to the crown prosecutor with the CCTV evidence. The crown prosecutor said there wasn’t enough evidence so they paid assisted passage to the two lads to return home to Liverpool where they lived.
    Makes me wonder what the point of CCTV if they don’t use it as evidence of a crime.

The two girls who burnt down the WH Smiths store a few years back were caught on CCTV setting the fire. However as the time was inaccurate due to the hour changing the CCTV video was deemed inadmissible evidence. Appalling.

Rob
    Participant

Any suggestions wherr to point it?

If anyone has any good views at work or home or know someone who does then we can supply wifi or cabled cams!

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Rob 6843 wrote:

Any suggestions wherr to point it?

If anyone has any good views at work or home or know someone who does then we can supply wifi or cabled cams!

Do you have windows over looking anywhere other than York street..?

Sorry no good views here..

Rob
    Participant

Yorke St and Eagles Meadow are our windows here. Could tilt for a St Giles cam?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News