Wrexham bus routes

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham bus routes

• Author

nanasboyo
    Participant

having seen the headline regarding the No6 route from Ruabon through Bersham to Wrexham. No not having a “go” here but up in Penycae/Rhos/Ponciau we have a Mon -Sat service that finishes at 6 pm. Sunday we now have no service at all! How are people supposed to get back and to from work up in these area’s?
    Ken Skates has mentioned about the “stupid” profits that Arriva trains Wales are making, yet i believe they are part subsidised by the Welsh Assembly? Please correct me if i’m wrong on this one.

VOR2016
    Participant

Have a look what villages the No6 route passes through and you’ll see why it’s been reinstated

nanasboyo
    Participant

i understand but you can also see the predicament as i’m also talking of three large villages.

VOR2016
    Participant

Sorry, me being sarcastic has been misinterpreted. I meant have a look which Council wards the no6 route goes through and the particular councillors and that’s why the root reinstated and a better service.

I totally agree with your point.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=125887]Sorry, me being sarcastic has been misinterpreted. I meant have a look which Council wards the no6 route goes through and the particular councillors and that’s why the root reinstated and a better service.

I totally agree with your point.

[/quote]
    I wouldn’t say it was a better service, the original service was every hour this is going to be every two hours.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So VOR you are intimating that it was only reinstated by Councillor Bithell because it goes through his ward? That would be an appalling abuse of power and surely other councillors not getting such preferential treatment would object to this?

AMA Express
    Participant

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News