Wrexham Book Group / Club

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Book Group / Club

• Author

WelshAlien
    Participant

Does anyone know of a book group / club in the Wrexham area. We have tried looking on the web and the nearest one is in Chester.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I don’t know of any book clubs but ask in the Library. There might be a club in one of the branch libraries if not in the main one.

Alunh
    Participant

But if you don’t find one, remember……… there is a recently opened shop in Bank Street (mine) that has thousands of very reasonably priced books in stock…..and has a p/x scheme to go with it

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I called in on Friday and bought some paperbacks for my Mother in law. I wish I had longer to browse as the music was great :)

@TheDaveConner
    Participant

Not aware of any book clubs, but there’s a book stall in the butchers market that sells thousands of books, I’m guessing if anyone will know he will, he sometimes has notices up of things like that. Worth an ask? May even see some books you like as well! Lol! :-)

WelshAlien
    Participant

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

Evadne_Cake
    Participant

There are junior and adult book groups running in most of the community libraries – off the top of my head Ruabon, Chirk and Overton offer these. Just pop or call in to any of the libraries and they’ll be happy to help out.:)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News