Worst performing A & E

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Worst performing A & E

• Author

JP
    Participant

I was going to post “wanker”, but I think you got it about right.

TimRegency
    Participant

Looks like the Tory government is doing a great job at the divide and rule trick, getting people to blame foreigners and “scroungers” rather than the Tory government and their austerity and privatisation policies.

I understand that one in six A&Es in England are being closed or downgraded and that will put pressure on the rest, wherever they are. Don’t know about Wales, but it’s Westminster that decide how much money we get. The NHS was in much better shape in 2010.

Sheefag
    Participant

With devolution comes responsibility.

TimRegency
    Participant

Devolved responsibility is very convenient during austerity years.

Sheefag
    Participant

Were there any glory years? No.

21 years of Welsh devolution has achieved the square root of FA.

Councillor X
    Participant

So Matt, are you honestly so blinkered that you cannot see all the foreign names on the doctors’ appointment boards?

It is a simple equation really. If overall net migration to the UK stood at 271,000 in the year ending March 2018, that is another 271k people who qualify to use our Health services.

Matt
    Participant

Funnily enough Councillor X I don’t ever have the urge to just walk into the Maelor to go and study the Doctors’ Appointment boards like you to make sure that a sufficient number of British sounding names are up there and to then assert some kind of so called moral outrage when there’s foreign names up there.

You are noticing all the foreign names up there and getting angry about it because you have a prejudicial problem. It doesn’t matter how many countless Joneses, Smiths and Roberts are getting seen every day – as each foreign name is taunting you like a proverbial red rag to a bull and triggering whatever negative feelings you just can’t help having.

The fact that you are pre-judging every single person receiving treatment on the basis of their name without even knowing who these people are shows just how deep your xenophobia is. You don’t know who these people are or if they were in fact born in this country or not – regardless of their names.

Also, an incredible invasion of personal privacy I think – some creepy ‘Anon Councillor’ type sitting there auditing people going for health checks. I wonder if Maelor security have clocked onto you yet?

Councillor X
    Participant

Matt, wake up and smell the hospital coffee. You have your head stuck in a bucket of sand and don’t want to see what is going on.

I have NOTHING against you as a person I just have a problem with some (not all) of your views.

We are overrun and the nhs is suffering.

AMA Express
    Participant

I wonder if Maelor security have clocked onto you yet?

I very much doubt that they’ve even clocked onto it being October.

krazypaving
    Participant

If it needed emergency treatment. Then stay for treatment. Cant be an emergency if they leave

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News