Why UKIP don't have a candidate in Wrexham!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Why UKIP don't have a candidate in Wrexham!

• Author

bubble
    Participant

I detest UKIP. This article made me laugh. At best, it makes them look unprepared.

UKIP Tried To Stand In Wrexham – Fresh Forms Submitted Minutes Before Deadline

MP1953
    Participant

You can detest them, but without them there would have been no referendum and therefore we would still be in the EU,(ok we are not fully out yet) David Cameron would still be prime minister, & there would be no 2017 election, they have had the biggest influence over Politics in this country for a generation.

Although have to agree they were pretty poor over the above issue.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

It turns out that Daave and Shefag are on their jollies during the election hence the no show!

Jamsindahouse
    Participant

[quote quote=132343]You can detest them, but without them there would have been no referendum and therefore we would still be in the EU,(ok we are not fully out yet) David Cameron would still be prime minister, & there would be no 2017 election, they have had the biggest influence over Politics in this country for a generation.
    [/quote]

Possibly giving them a bit too much credit there, they picked up where the BNP left off and pushed the “Coming here, taking our jobs” nonsense.

They had no influence over David Cameron’s decision to quit if the UK voted to leave the EU or over Theresa May’s decision to hold a general election early.

Since Nigel Farage stepped down they have been even more useless and have no real purpose or policies.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=132366]

You can detest them, but without them there would have been no referendum and therefore we would still be in the EU,(ok we are not fully out yet) David Cameron would still be prime minister, & there would be no 2017 election, they have had the biggest influence over Politics in this country for a generation.

Possibly giving them a bit too much credit there, they picked up where the BNP left off and pushed the “Coming here, taking our jobs” nonsense.

They had no influence over David Cameron’s decision to quit if the UK voted to leave the EU or over Theresa May’s decision to hold a general election early.

Since Nigel Farage stepped down they have been even more useless and have no real purpose or policies.

[/quote]

We will have to agree to completely disagree, apart from Nigel Farage stepping down bit, I have to admit I liked him for the way he always answers/ed a question whether you like the answer or not, none of this PC rubbish, like the rest of the rabble !

Rondetto
    Participant

I honestly think that if Farage had carried on they would have gained a lot of votes at this election. I guess he though his job was done when they voted to come out of the EEC.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News