Who is Simon Baynes?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Who is Simon Baynes?

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

Ok so Sarah Atherton is the Wrexham MP but i live in Wrexham but Simon Baynes is my MP?

Sorry i am being a bit thick but if he is my MP then why don’t we hear anything from him? i dont see him twittering on Wrexham.com like Sarah so does he do anything for Wrexham?

WreX-iT
    Participant

FYI I voted for the BREXI party and would have done Labour but they are a bl00dy joke now. I would not ever vote Tory.

TimRegency
    Participant

You probably live in the Clwyd South Parliamentary constituency.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=181232]You probably live in the Clwyd South Parliamentary constituency.[/quote]
    Yes i live in the hills but i live in Wrexham Maelor and pay my poll tax to Wrexham.
    So what does he do for us hillbillies?

jimbow
    Participant

[quote quote=181233]

You probably live in the Clwyd South Parliamentary constituency.

Yes i live in the hills but i live in Wrexham Maelor and pay my poll tax to Wrexham.
    So what does he do for us hillbillies?[/quote

Much the same as Mrs Atherton does for the lowbillies.

TimRegency
    Participant

I used to live in the hills as well, Susan Elan Jones was our MP then.

The Tories’ big promise was to get brexit done. They haven’t done it yet, we’re still in the single market etc and it’ll be up to them to negotiate a collection of new trade deals. Why not drop Mr Baines a line and ask how they’re getting on with that?

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25799/simon_baynes/clwyd_south

Apart from that, we can always look forward to the usual death, chaos, misery and destruction that Tories are infamous for.

R T
    Keymaster

For info of people reading this, it is worth a look at how close Clwyd South comes to the town itself https://bit.ly/32Tpx2w

clwyd south

DerekJackson
    Participant

The point is that the other MP rep for the county is also not visible. He covers a big area of the county so why is he not making contact.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Thanks Rob but any idea what he does for us lot living on the wrong side of the line?

cjsm
    Participant

He is an mp who lives outside both Wrexham and south clwyd constituencies and as far as I can see the only thing he has done is jump on the ‘bash kronospan’ bandwagon.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News

Competition watchdog launches investigation into £2.5 billion merger between Flintshire based Redrow and Barratt

News