Who is Going to Tell Him ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Who is Going to Tell Him ?

• Author

zinger
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/pharmaceutical-giant-roche-and-welsh-government-at-loggerheads-over-collapsed-covid-19-testing-deal/ar-BB122cTP “A spokeswoman from Roche Diagnostics said: “We maintain that Roche never had a contract or agreement directly with Wales to supply testing for COVID-19.”

TimRegency
    Participant

The idea that somebody would declare that they thought they had a contract with a specific company when nothing of the sort actually took place is, of course, absolutely ludicrous. I believe the WAG, even as someone who thinks they’re stuffed with red Tories.

Whether or not there was a legal contract would be a matter for a court, but the WAG probably and understandably decided they had better things to do at this time.

I for one am not giving the Westminster government the benefit of the doubt.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Thanks Zinger for that one!

Timmy, you really are a typical leftie, for once in your life admit that WAG have cocked it up!

I bet you still believe Kinnock didn’t flout the rules and regs when he drove a few hundred mile to sing happy birthday to his olde dad?

Lilly

TimRegency
    Participant

But he did very much indeed flout the rules and Starmer should have punished him for it. Furthermore, Starmer is a brazen hypocrite for not doing so.

Next, the WAG may have made a number of mistakes, but I am satisfied that they had a deal with Roche that was rudely interrupted by Whitehall.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Employees smash Manchester Marathon in aid of North East Wales Mind

News

Calls for urgent clarity of future of nuclear energy developments in North Wales

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News