Who is Going to Tell Him ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Who is Going to Tell Him ?

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Perhaps all you Big Dick Dominics claiming they’ve broken lockdown would like to share with us all what you’ve actually done to do this?

If you can’t give us anything concrete then I’m calling bullshit and dubbing you the All Mouth and No Trousers brigade.

WrexhamUser
    Participant

We will make our own decisions. Hang-on who’s going to deal with the consequences? We’ll wait for the UK Government to take the lead and pay for it?

Already hard hit councils see revenues drop during pandemic – but Welsh Government point to UK Government for long term solution

WrexhamUser
    Participant

Matt,
    As ever, you have spoken without reading. You make some fantastic assumptions to attempt to make your ‘arguments’. I have strictly kept to the lockdown rules,as that is currently the law of the land, so I cannot send you a photo strutting my stuff in my Speedo’s on the beach— sorry for any disappointment. However, as I have said the lockdown is generated by fear, irrationality, the main stream media, politicians, and an ever decreasing number of the public. There needs to be a debate on ending the lockdown, and I think I’ve made my thoughts on that clear!

TimRegency
    Participant

On BBC breakfast, Naga munchetty asks Mark drakeford “why aren’t you following uk gov measures in England?”

His response, “I could ask you why England isn’t following the other parts of the uk, England isn’t a template for the rest of the UK to follow”

So, who’s going to tell votethecouncillorsout?

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Hey Timmy, how is the ‘TEST, TEST, TEST’ going in Wakes? I’ll tell you, in Wales, they are testing approx. 1800 per day for the WHOLE country.

Why are you not criticising the Labour run Welsh NHS for such failings….typical LEFTIE, total hypocrite…!

TimRegency
    Participant

Um, it’s because England gazumped our test deal with Roche, Lilly. So, <thwack!> …the ball’s back in your court.

…not that this has any relevance to the point made, Ms Subject-Changer.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

…and your evidence is Timmy

TimRegency
    Participant

There are multiple news reports. Here’s one of the rightists’ favourite sources: Sky:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-whitehall-takes-charges-of-tests-after-row-between-england-and-wales-11966406

So Whitehall has taken charge? Where are our tests?

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Ohh Timmy, we both know this is not evidence.

If it were true that England scuppered Wales’ deal the BBC, Channel 4 News, the Guardian and all the other left leaning media outlets would be reporting this, but not a scrap of evidence to support your bilge…!

Be an honest man and admit, WAG have handled this appallingly!! But your a typical leftie hypocrite, just like your best buddy NEVER HARD.

Lilly

TimRegency
    Participant

The evidence is all there.

All the publications you list reported it. Sky did too – read the link. Only the “left” Guardian did not, AFAIK.

So, the English administration you adore so much flicked you a v, but your tongue is still cleaning their boots.

Anything else?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News