Participant

Don’t you tell it to the breeze
    Or she will tell the birds and bees
    And everyone will know
    Because you told the blabbering trees
    Yes, you told them once before
    It’s no secret anymore.
    :D

Is anyone else suffering from overgrown whispering grass as the result of cutting cuts? :eek::eek:

johnhoppy
    Participant

I wonder if it is false economy to be cutting cuts. I do not profess to know the workings of the big tractor towed mowers the council use, but I do know that on my own lawns, and with a domestic lawn mower, if it left for too long its a darn sight harder to cut than if it was cut every week.

The cutting cuts do not seem to have effected us (YET) as our main piece of greenery in this area was cut last week.

Daave63
    Participant

Im not suggesting that everbody should and I also know that not everybody could, but why don’t those who can – do, and look after the area in front of their houses, its time people took more pride in their own areas again and stop whingin all the time!! Grass, litter all sorts, yes ‘its the councils job’ but face reality – cuts are gonna get worse!

Iceman
    Participant

Did you know, the grass on Island green is now artificial.

Councillor X
    Participant

It still doesn’t stop dogs from messing on it!

Perhaps they should Astro Turf the Guildhall Green to save the cost of getting it cut 3 times a week ……

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News