Where to Find Wrexham Classified Used Car Ads?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Where to Find Wrexham Classified Used Car Ads?

• Author

Chrischevy
    Participant

Hello, all,

I’ve been looking around the web for classified ads for used cars around the Wrexham area, but I’m finding practically nothing. I can find lots of stuff out of the area, but nowt in this one.

Am I missing something, is there a local site that I haven’t found?

It never used to be this way.

AMA Express
    Participant

Search “cars” on eBay and change your preference to “nearest”.

Chrischevy
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve tried that one.

I’ve run out of ideas.

Thanks.

Mike Davies
    Participant

Try autotrader.com put in your post code and select a distance e.g 5 miles. There are loads of cars on their site. You can choose price range, car type etc.

Chrischevy
    Participant

I’ve tried the AutoTrader site,too.

The main problem is that the type of car I’m after ( Corolla ) just isn’t available privately in the Wrexham area at the moment.

I’ve seen loads for sale in places like Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke, Birmingham, etc.

I’ll just have to keep plugging away.

AMA Express
    Participant

Well, you seem to have answered the problem yourself then.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News

Competition watchdog launches investigation into £2.5 billion merger between Flintshire based Redrow and Barratt

News