Where are the Cobynistas ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Where are the Cobynistas ?

• Author

BenjaminM
    Participant

Don’t worry on my account Lilly. Now the results of last Thursday are known and you and your chums are slowly calming down from your chest beating, back slapping euphoria, Boris is getting to work on his devious hidden agenda that you’ve failed to acknowledge or recognise.
    The administration is less than a week old and it has already been announced that there will be amendments to the Withdrawal Bill. Erosion of workers rights, less attention to the environment amongst other troubling issues.
    You maybe in a position to ride with it and take the ‘I’m alright Jack attitude’ but there are many in our society that aren’t, and it is to those that I feel we have a duty both as a caring society and as human beings.
    Many of your ilk and political persuasion will not think twice when people start losing their jobs, benefits for those in need are drastically cut and the climate is changed beyond all recognition- you live for the now, not the future.
    But one day soon, it will start to affect you and you will rue the day that you played a part in electing a bumbling idiot who two main aims are to further his own political ambitions and to help his billionaire chums.
    I take no satisfaction in stating the obvious- you have been deceived on a grand scale and quite frankly, deserve all the ills that are likely to befall this nation for years to come.

Sheefag
    Participant

I’m sat here in me SS officers uniform, just loving it me.

Sheefag
    Participant

Anyway, look on the bright side, Emily Thornberry has chucked her hat into the leadership contest.

That alone should regain the white van driver vote for Labour!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News