Where are the Cobynistas ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Where are the Cobynistas ?

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you remember Corbyn’s harem, Long-Bailey, Thornberry, Phiilips, Rayner, Butler and Abbot – where have they been since the election ? They followed him around like starry eyed lapdogs, hanging off every un-fulfillable promise. They were obviously hypnotised and failed in their obligation to tell him to ‘smell the coffee’.

Now we hear that these are the new, potential leaders of Labours opposition – God help us. At least we can save to cost of having elections for many years if any of these un-palatable characters take over the reigns. Given the time of year, I would suggest Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Donner and Blitzen would lead them in a better direction.

Sheefag
    Participant

I think you’ll find dey ver only following orders.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

I’d like to know where are the three musketeers – Benjamin M, Tim Regency and Matt…? Cat got their tongue..?

TimRegency
    Participant

How come you Johnsonistas are taking a break from licking Bozo’s shoes? Get back on that floor, slobberers of toffs’ boots.

billycoen
    Participant

[quote quote=178123]Get back on that floor, slobberers of toffs’ boots.[/quote]Blimey,you went all Miss Whiplash then.

TimRegency
    Participant

Put that tongue back on Bozo’s boot, you’ve missed a bit.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=178132]Put that tongue back on Bozo’s boot, you’ve missed a bit.[/quote]

Timmy you are so bitter! I bet you’ve cancelled Christmas this year in your house?

As for all the Brexiteers in Wrexham we’re rejoicing…! It feels good to have kicked your left-leaning asses..!

Lilly

TimRegency
    Participant

I think you’ll find that it’s your own ass that you’re brutally kicking.

But by all means, use this golden opportunity to explain what goodies are in this special Christmas selection box that is Boris’ brexit deal.

Share with the forum your choice advantages in this cheery seasonal treasure trove.

Otherwise, we may be inclined to think you’re talking a load of Jingle Balls.

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

Probably having some kind of existential mental breakdown. Corbyn had been arrogantly calling for a general election rather than decide his position on Europe. Johnson called his bluff, Corbyn stooped to pick up the electoral gauntlet from the middle of the road and proceeded to get run over by Johnson and Cummings’s electoral SUV.
    Next time a Labour Party leader agrees to a manifesto they ought to let someone check their homework first before they submit it to the electorate.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

I’m getting worried for Matt and Benjamin M, has anyone seen them? Come on guys, tell us your still not crying in your cornflakes?

Lilly

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Campaign launched to reduce motorcycle-related deaths and serious injuries in north Wales

News

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News