What will you do to celebrate Brexit day on 31.01.2020…?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What will you do to celebrate Brexit day on 31.01.2020…?

• Author

Bigbrother
    Participant

[quote quote=180392]

Isn’t the real reason, imho, that you cannot be bothered answering is really because you haven’t an answer ?

I can’t find a single plus for leaving. I really wish I could but I simply cannot. Our country is going to be much worse off but hey ho, the lemmings believed what the billionaire newspaper owners wanted them to hear. We have Rees-Mogg deleting tweets, Widdicombe saying if Brexit doesn’t work then don’t blame the Brexit party, Dyson moving his company to Singapore so that he still has a free trade agreement with the EU, people who pushed for Brexit seeking Cypriot and Maltese citizenship so that they remain “European” and the stupid/naive STILL don’t get it.

zinger
    Participant

One benefit is that we can have our own laws once everything is settled. Terrorists use the EU Human Rights laws to stay in this country rather than being deported back to their own.

TimRegency
    Participant

[quote quote=180489]One benefit is that we can have our own laws once everything is settled. Terrorists use the EU Human Rights laws to stay in this country rather than being deported back to their own.[/quote]

First, Human Rights law doesn’t have anything to do with the EU. The European Convention on Human Rights is entirely separate. Winston Churchill helped set it up.

Second, we already made our own laws, they’ve been doing it in Parliament uninterrupted and unhindered for years.

Third, this theory about terrorists sounds like it’s borrowed from the Daily Mail and is therefore highly unlikely to hold up.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News