What will you do to celebrate Brexit day on 31.01.2020…?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What will you do to celebrate Brexit day on 31.01.2020…?

• Author

The Monitor
    Participant

I shall be wearing a blue shirt to show solidarity with the EUROPEAN UNION. Unlike a lot of morons, I do understand the usefulness of being a member of the EU. The rest…. Phht…. deluded! End of Comment… no responses needed. Phht….

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=180409]I shall be wearing a blue shirt to show solidarity with the EUROPEAN UNION. Unlike a lot of morons, I do understand the usefulness of being a member of the EU. The rest…. Phht…. deluded! End of Comment… no responses needed. Phht….[/quote]

…Ohh you little cry baby..! I feel liberated as the undemocratic politically constructed shackles of the EU project fall from the UK and Boris will put the GREAT back into Great Britain. We will still have our lovely European neighbours who we think the world of, we just won’t have all the other crap from the political elite.

Embrace the change as Timmy and Matt have done, I suspect there both sat next to each other on the train to London with their personal invitations to Nigel’s party firmly clasped in their little hands. Get ready for lots of flag waving and joyful celebrations tonight and into the future!
    All is well….!

Lilly x

Councillor X
    Participant

I started with a full English breakfast and started on the continental beers and try to say goodbye in each of the country’s languages.

So far it is Vaarwel to my Amstel and Heineken

I did ask about a European grant to fund my crawl but was told geenszins oude klootzak

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=180409]I shall be wearing a blue shirt to show solidarity with the EUROPEAN UNION. Unlike a lot of morons, I do understand the usefulness of being a member of the EU. The rest…. Phht…. deluded! End of Comment… no responses needed. Phht….[/quote]

I have to say a big thankyou to you and all the abusive remainers like you because, it is people like you, spouting your bile all over me and other leave voters that exercised their democratic right, to vote the way their conscience dictated and voted to leave that those people’s resolve was strengthened by yours and others insults and kept, when asked, coming back with the same answer to the leave, remain question and voting for leave culminating in today, at 11pm. we do, in effect, leave. So again, thankyou for your efforts in helping bring this about.
    I’m immensely proud that the British people brought this about not by taking to the streets in numbers and rioting but by steadfastly using the ballot box. We waited and waited, we withstood the insults and when we got the chance we exercised our right to our vote once again and it was decisive resulting in a Brexit government with an unassailable majority. As i have said previously, it’s done it’s over we are leaving, get behind it and stop the insults as they demean you as much as they insult others.

Councillor X
    Participant

Nicely said IMHO.

I AM ON polish beer now so do widzenia

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[/quote]I have to say a big thankyou to you and all the abusive remainers like you because, it is people like you, spouting your bile all over me and other leave voters that exercised their democratic right, to vote the way their conscience dictated and voted to leave that those people’s resolve was strengthened by yours and others insults and kept, when asked, coming back with the same answer to the leave, remain question and voting for leave culminating in today, at 11pm. we do, in effect, leave. So again, thankyou for your efforts in helping bring this about.
    I’m immensely proud that the British people brought this about not by taking to the streets in numbers and rioting but by steadfastly using the ballot box. We waited and waited, we withstood the insults and when we got the chance we exercised our right to our vote once again and it was decisive resulting in a Brexit government with an unassailable majority. As i have said previously, it’s done it’s over we are leaving, get behind it and stop the insults as they demean you as much as they insult others.[/quote]

Can I nominate IMHO’s post as the BEST of the entire Brexit debate on this forum…! IMHO you freekin nailed them with a sentiment we all share.
    Much love Lilly

TimRegency
    Participant

Best post of the thread.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=180418]

I shall be wearing a blue shirt to show solidarity with the EUROPEAN UNION. Unlike a lot of morons, I do understand the usefulness of being a member of the EU. The rest…. Phht…. deluded! End of Comment… no responses needed. Phht….

I have to say a big thankyou to you and all the abusive remainers like you because, it is people like you, spouting your bile all over me and other leave voters that exercised their democratic right, to vote the way their conscience dictated and voted to leave that those people’s resolve was strengthened by yours and others insults and kept, when asked, coming back with the same answer to the leave, remain question and voting for leave culminating in today, at 11pm. we do, in effect, leave. So again, thankyou for your efforts in helping bring this about.
    I’m immensely proud that the British people brought this about not by taking to the streets in numbers and rioting but by steadfastly using the ballot box. We waited and waited, we withstood the insults and when we got the chance we exercised our right to our vote once again and it was decisive resulting in a Brexit government with an unassailable majority. As i have said previously, it’s done it’s over we are leaving, get behind it and stop the insults as they demean you as much as they insult others.[/quote]

And it actually took three elections to get it done in the end, and all were on MP’s respecting the first vote.

dagg
    Participant

Happy Brexit.

MargaretA
    Participant

[quote quote=180476]Happy Brexit.[/quote]
    Maybe, maybe not! No one knows. We have moved into unknown territory!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor