What local sites do you read?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What local sites do you read?

• Author

Rob
    Participant

I am trying to compile a list of local websites which are not the usual run of the mill ‘general’ sites.

Currently I have created Local & Interesting Sites | Wrexham.com which is based off my own list, submissions and searches.

I would be interested to know if anyone has others to add or would like to help out curating and compiling!

The aim is to create a resource of local sites, be it individuals, Wrexham.comy style sites, community councils or the like. It wont be used for commercial listings though!

Get in touch via the form linked to, or post up on this thread any sites you know of or think ought to be on the list :)

Cheers
    Rob

Chris
    Participant

North Wales Miners Association Trust Ltd – based in Wrexham

North Wales Miners Association Trust

MadMan
    Participant

Wrexham Wikipedia page Wrexham – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a popular site so i doubt you would include it and Calon FM Calon FM, as its not a commercial radio station.

Taffy
    Participant

I was an avid reader of Red Passion until they changed it to members only!(I’ve got no intention of registering on it as I would never post).

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News