What do they want, a slap on the back?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What do they want, a slap on the back?

• Author

JP
    Participant

https://www.wrexham.com/twitterpics/NWPWrexhamTown-1014148594096640000-full.jpg

Wow, major drug bust.

There were two on Lord street about 5.30 Friday with more than that each.
    One was being coy and hiding it behind the bin, the other was sat on the seat, rolling a fat one in full view.

The CCTV camera above his head was viewing St Elsewhere.

The guy who was leaning against the travel agents wall on his bike had already had his, hence the crash and heap on the floor when he fell over.

I rarely go into Wrexham, yet I see drugged up zombies and/or drug deals/dealers/hand offs every single time.

If I can see it that readily, that often, what are the cctv seeing, and ignoring?

Matt
    Participant

I saw the tweet and and what wasn’t clear was whether or not it was Spice/Mamba or Cannabis? If the latter – an utterly pointless brag.

redpassion
    Participant

Wrexham just like Rhyl, a daily parade of various drug abusers in the main streets.

A circus!

Dealers paradise or what? Media need to keep exposing what is going on in the real world.

NWPF limited manpower and no control.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News