West Midlands Ambulance in Rhos

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum West Midlands Ambulance in Rhos

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

One can only assume that there were no Welsh Ambulances available, luckily the West Midlands were able to step in. Where were our ambulances ? Was it another occasion that they were waiting outside A&E? We have been highlighting this problem here ever since Wrexham.com began and NOTHING has changed. Plenty of speeches from the politicians locally and in the Assembly, to no effect. The problem is all across the UK and is getting worse. What has to happen before real action is taken ?

cromwell
    Participant

Our NHS is now in a total state of disrepair and close to closing down which is the intention of the government with its long term plan of 100% private treatment through medical insurance etc.. Long term we are all going to suffer much worse than presently. All this is put down to the cost of supporting the system which is envied the world over, but as we are all aware the mandarins in the so called Assembly and parliament are all covered by private health insurance and free BUPA etc, whilst the plebicites, thats you and myself must suffer. These 2 days past I witnessed a pensioner at a care home fall and lie there for 2.5 hours until an ambulance turned up with 2 stressed out para-medics one of whom told me he was leaving at the earliest opportunity. I am under no illusion that in the not to distant future the health service will disappear from our midst unless we the public begin a move of civil unrest to prevent it from happening. Remember this–not so far away now, if you fall ill you will die through the lack of treatment your predecessors fought for.

AMA Express
    Participant

A Staffordshire Fire & Rescue tender went past Aldi at Llangollen today. Nothing to get excited about though.

I doubt they get excited down at the Royal Stoke University Hospital when a Welsh ambulance turns up either.

The Monitor
    Participant

[quote quote=143667]A Staffordshire Fire & Rescue tender went past Aldi at Llangollen today. Nothing to get excited about though.

I doubt they get excited down at the Royal Stoke University Hospital when a Welsh ambulance turns up either.[/quote]

I doubt they would too, as no Welsh ambulances would be Available to turn up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The first step is to get our weak-livered council to stand up to the Welsh Government and tell them straight – No More New Houses will be approved until services are brought up to a standard that can withstand the increase in population that these generate. It is ridiculous to promote population growth with the current pressure on,
    Hospitals, Ambulance Service, Schools, Doctors & Surgeries, Dentists and Roads. someone has to stand up to the welsh Government, whatever the cost…. SAY NO TO ANY MORE NEW HOUSEs

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News